Catering Services - Overview
The Sink Gourmet
A University of Colorado tradition since 1923
The Sink Gourmet offers the highest quality food and service without being fussy or pretentious, much like our legendary restaurant. Whether your event is a casual get together or plated and served meal, we are diverse enough to meet your needs. Our goal is to make your event fun and stress-free.
When you work with The Sink Gourmet, you will work directly with the chef and owners. We want to get to know you so we can come up with a menu that is customized to you and your event.
We use locally grown seasonal vegetables, organic local breads and Certified Angus or grass fed meats. We believe in quality ingredients and handcrafting all of our food. We take great pride in creating delicious, beautiful and affordable food.
Because of our large restaurant’s purchasing power, we can charge less than other caterers without sacrificing on the quality. We will create delicious food for any budget. There are many ways to structure an event to stay within your budget and we are willing to figure out a solution that best meets your needs.
Some of the services we can provide:
- We can grill on site
- Buffet or passed appetizers
- Buffet or plated meals
- We can provide bartenders or any other service staff you may need.
- We practice environmental responsibility thru,
- Local vegetables, breads and meats
- 100% wind powered
- Member of Boulder Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Colorado Restaurant Association
- PACE Certified for environmental business practices
- We will customize a menu to your particular event, taste and the season.
- Confirmation of orders can be made directly at The Sink Restaurant at 1165 13th Street, Boulder, CO 80302 or by email to Kris.Tart@thesink.com, Mike@thesink.com, or Kirstin@thesink.com.
- Service personnel can be contracted for any event. Additional charges per hour per server, bartender, and captain apply for the entire time the staff is working at your event. Minimum 3 hour booking is required.
- Complete bar service is available. As our licenses do not allow us to "sell" liquor, we will gladly provide service and equipment, and for a nominal fee, provide mixers, garnishes, and ice to make your event successful.
- Delivery times are subject to weather and traffic conditions; however, we commit to honor the reservation you have set for our services.
- Payments can be made by check, cash, Visa, MasterCard or Amex.
- In the event of cancellation 100% of the deposit will be refunded 30 calendar days from the event date, 50 % of the deposit will be refunded 29-14 calendar days from the event date, 25% of the deposit will be refunded 13-7 days from the event, unless other arrangements have been made.
- The sink charges a 10% coordination fee for all rental items used during an event. Any loss or damage to any rentals or vender owned equipment will be billed to you after your event.
- The Sink assumes no responsibility for the conduct of guest, members and third parties hired to provide services.